Imagine.
That's all i do. Daydream, Wonder, Imagine, Hope, Propose, Ponder, Think
I want to do so much.
I feel trapped here, not able to do anything, like my life is on pause.
Wondering, where's my purpose in this world?
Besides believing and living my life for God, shouldn't there be something for me
I know I have desires, dreams.
I want to accomplish them so bad, but I'm so lazy. I only dream
That must be the difference between dreamers and doers
I want to act
I want to sing
I want to see the world
I want to write
I want to be an athletic trainer
I want to lose 15 lbs
I want to meet new people
I want to be famous even for a glimpse
I want to find a girl whom I have the guts and desire to date
There are too many desires for people
Think of all the people who have to give up their goals
If I Ruled the World.......
I spend my days watching multiple t.v shows, surfing the web constantly, watching t.v
How can I complain when I don't get my ass out of my room.
I'm stale, rotten, a bird that won't fly and spread its wings.
I need to be busy, constantly in a movement
You're young!
Make opportunities for yourself!
Don't be ordinary, be you.
Whoever you are, find it and be true to it.
We should all be reaching for our goals no?
There really are no excuses until we try.
So if you happen to stop by this blog, what are you doing reading it?
Go do something for your heart.
Catch those dreams
Rule the World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment