Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pretender?

People have drives right?
What could be inside of a person that allows them to achieve the upmost excellence in anything they do?
I need a drive, a motivation, to succeed beyond calling.
Do we drive ourselves?
I believe one becomes absorbed, swallowed, consumed by a certain drive only if they truly feel that it is something they desire.
Think about it, practically 70% of our daily lives have no true intentions or meaning.
I simply do nothing around the house because what I want to become does not correspond to what I'm actually doing.
Classes I take have good intentions but no true profound meaning.
With the horrible economy and struggle to survive in this power hungry world, can we the people even go out on a limb? Balls out?
Must we always take the safe route? Is there enough cushion and freedom to do so?
Can we really seek our dreams playing it safe?

To dip or to dive

Fuck it I'm gonna do both...
Or at least try
Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment